免费人獸交AV_国产天天拍拍天天谢_国产情侣2019视频在线This consumer information page provides links to a suite of important National University information, disclosures, policies and procedures. Per the Higher Education Opportunity Act, this information is intended to provide an assortment of pertinent and helpful information to prospective students, current students, their families, support persons, and other interested parties. This page includes resources and links to academic policies, financial aid resources, general institutional information, health, safety & security items, student services, admissions expectations, and a variety of other areas.
Criminal History Notice
Many disciplines, professions, and jobs require disclosure of an individual’s criminal history, and a variety of states require background checks to apply to, or be eligible for, certain certificates, registrations, and licenses. Existence of a criminal history may also subject an individual to denial of an initial application for a certificate, registration, or license and/or result in the revocation or suspension of an existing certificate, registration, or license. Requirements can vary by state, occupation, and/or licensing authority.
免费人獸交AV_国产天天拍拍天天谢_国产情侣2019视频在线If a student has been arrested or convicted of a crime it may be more challenging or impossible to obtain employment in certain fields upon graduation. Students are strongly encouraged to consult state requirements and prohibitions to determine whether an arrest, crime or criminal history may affect their eligibility to continue within their program and/or subsequent licensure. Previous arrests or a criminal record may prevent students from being placed at training sites, stop an applicant from obtaining requisite licenses, registration, certifications or gain employment in the field, and/or compromise their ability to complete all academic/program requirements.
Students with previous arrests or a criminal record are individually responsible for checking all licensing and certification requirements in any state where the student is interested in working. Students are also responsible for understanding all residency training requirements to determine whether their criminal history will be a barrier to participation.
Financial Aid Information
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
免费人獸交AV_国产天天拍拍天天谢_国产情侣2019视频在线Notice of Availability of Institutional & Financial aid information, as well as Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations are emailed to each enrolled student annually for student notification.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
If you have any questions or if you’d like to meet with one of our dedicated financial aid advisors, contact us at email@example.com免费人獸交AV_国产天天拍拍天天谢_国产情侣2019视频在线 or 1-800-NAT-UNIV, ext. 8500.
- Student Loan Default Rates
- 10 Things You Need to Know
- 2018-2019 Financial Aid Guide
- Credit Refunds
- Direct Subsidized Loan Eligibility for First-Time Borrowers
- Federal Eligibility Requirements
- Federal Perkins Loan Disclosure
- Federal Work Study (FWS) Program NU homepage
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Financial Aid Calendar
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Guides
- Financial Aid Programs
Academic Information & Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Copyright Infringement
- Course Scheduling, Course Drop and Withdrawal
- Faculty Directory
- for additional information on FERPA
- General Catalog
- General Education Requirements
- Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Learning Outcome Assessment and Program Review
- Teacher Preparation Program Reports:
- Title II Report – CA Traditional Teacher Preparation Programs 2016-2017
- Title II Report – CA Alternative Teacher Preparation Programs 2016-2017
- Title II Report – NV Traditional Teacher Preparation Programs 2016-2017
- Title II Report – NV Alternative Teacher Preparation Programs 2016-2017
- CTC Completer Survey Reports for Educator Preparation Programs 2017
- CTC Employers Survey for Educator Preparation Programs 2017
- Textbook Information:
- National University’s Bookstore
- Printed Textbooks
- Transfer Credit Calculator
Health, Safety and Security
- Annual Safety & Security Report (Clery Report). Includes Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures, Timely Warnings, and crime statistics. A Student Notification is emailed to each enrolled student annually
- Emergency Procedures
- Civil Rights Policies (including Title IX)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Missing Student Notification Policy
- Vaccinations Policies
- Voter Registration Information:
Student Services & Outcomes
Student Concierge Services
Student Concierge Services (SCS), is comprised of knowledgeable Student Service Advocates. Our highly-skilled team of advocates assist student learners through a variety of insightful services; offering guidance, answers about National University policies & procedures, combined with innovative and sound solutions to create an exceptional student experience.
Methods of Contact:
免费人獸交AV_国产天天拍拍天天谢_国产情侣2019视频在线Phone: (866) 628-8988 /(866) NU-ACCESS ext. 8900
Start a chat or ask us a question through
- Completion, Retention and Graduation Rates
- Job Placement Rates: Not Applicable since National does not calculate job placement rates.
- Placement in Employment: Not Applicable since National does not calculate job placement rates.
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education In Which the Institution’s Graduates Enroll: Not Applicable since National does not calculate job placement rates.
- Credential Advisor Contacts
- Credential & Certificate FAQs
- Information for Current Credential Students
- Tuition & Fees